October 24, 2010

stay-a-versary

So Our cute little Lexee got to have her first sleep over without mommy and daddy. She spent the night at Mema and Papa's house and had a fabulous time!  
 Lexee is very interested in planes now as they go over head. So she always seems to be looking up in the sky whenever I'm trying to take a picture. And I have to say... I am SOOO excited that it's cool enough that I can finally dress her in this darling outfit our cousin Michelle got her for her birthday!! Thanks Shell!! We have been dying to wear it! :)
 So we dropped her off and headed out to go see Life As We Know It. Super cute movie. I cried half the time though, I guess I was a little sensitive to the little girl reminding me of Lexee, and I was already missing her. but anyway.. still really enjoyed the movie, then we headed to Golfland to go "Putt-Putt" as Cody likes to call it!
 Here is Cody golfing as you can see.
We had some left over tokens to play from like 4 1/2 years ago, and so we played some more and used em up!
 
I wanted to play Deal or No Deal really bad, but didn't do too well. But of course Cody sits down and gets the 200 tickets... which is the highest you can get!!  
 It will be the closest we get to playing the real game, so it was very exciting!!  
 Here's Cody and all his winnings!
 We ended up with 271 tickets, which wasn't bad for only playing a couple ticket games!
 Here are the prizes we ended up with! Some Handcuffs ;) for funny... a fan, for my hot flash moments (and it just so happened to be giraffe! I was excited)... a snake for Lexee, and one of those half dome popper things, and a random Ninja dude that Cody wanted. 
After that we got some Little Caesers for a late lunch, took a nice nap and headed to dinner at.... 
 We were really sad it was not very good... but oh well.. now we know! :)
It was a marvelous weekend stay-cation. I'm so glad we got to do it! Thanks Honey for a Wonderful time! And thanks to Mom and Dad for watching Lexee for us! We love you!

5 comments:

curtis and jacque dana said...

How fun! You two deserved it!(: So glad you decide to join our family...we love you both & that cute Lexee of yours!

Wendi said...

It was so fun having her, and all of her crazy climbing skills. Glad you got to get away. Love you

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

Steph, you look adorable in those photos. love the hat on you! i'm glad you had such a good time. waht a fun date! and lexie is just beautiful.

Sunderhaus Family said...

This post makes me so happy, Steph you looks so Marine in that gun shot! Hoo-rah!

I am so glad you two are still such wonderful friends :) its so like Cody to randomly get a billion tickets. Little brat. :)

Remind me to ask you what you are being for Halloween, and little Lexee Lady too (and the ticket winning Cody)

Jamie said...

how fun that you guys got to have some time for yourselves! and that little lexee is just looking so big! what a cutie! hope you guys are doing well! xoxo!