November 19, 2008

Baptisms for the dead

I just had a wonderful evening with my beehives doing baptisms for the dead! It was a little frustrating at first cause my girls don't listen when I give directions! But all in all I think they enjoyed themselves. i had a lot of first timers. We had 10 girls go, and only 3 had gone before. So it was such an honor to show them the ropes and how things work! And Thanks Kristina for letting me borrow your husband! It was greatly appreciated! Hopefully we didn't wear him out too bad!

2 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

Nothing wears that guy out. I'm glad you had fun and he said that he enjoyed hanging with you all. Its always a good experience to go do that type of service. I was more worried about how you were holding up. I'm glad those girls didn't drive you too crazy. He told me how he called you and you thought that he was one of the parents. That was really funny! Late night for you, but glad you survived!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

Thanks Tina! Yeah your husband probably thinks i'm crazy now cause of that phone call! hahah.. and I almost chopped all their heads off!!