12 years ago
November 18, 2008
Spoiled generation
"We live in an amazing, amazing world, and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of spoiled idiots" I thought this quote was way too funny (and SO true) not to share! Louis CK shared on Conan back in Oct. He was crackin me up telling us how spoiled our world is now with all the electronic stuff we have! Even with high speed internet, if it stalls for more than a few seconds we start pulling fits and whinning... or if we drop the service for a little bit we panic! Another was if we have to wait a whole 40 mins to board a plane... it's the end of the world! What a horrible day it becomes! BUT WAIT!! WE CAN FLY!! And get ANYWHERE we want in a very short amount of time! IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! And yet we can't stand having to wait a few more minutes for maybe safety reasons or whatever it is. Sheesh!! AND INDOOR PLUMBING!! HOLY COW!! We don't have to dig any holes!! Or smell what's been left in the outhouses! Which also makes me think of those times when I'm at Six Flags or some theme park, and we run to the first ride and they need to do a couple more run throughs to make sure it will be safe for us to ride... oh the whinning and complaining that happens there! Anyway! Just wanted to share! And remind us that we are so blessed in so many ways! BE GRATEFUL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey Stephanie! I saw a link to your blog and couldn't resist. How are you guys? I see you're as excited for Twilight as the rest of us. Yummy Edward. Take care!
good job sis. That is a wonderful thing to think about. Thanks for that. Enjoyed today, thanks for that as well. Love you so much hope you know that.
Love
Meema
Amen sista. I saw that same thing. I liked when he said that kids act like the world owes them something. Or when he said that we have to wait for our cell phone signal... "Would you give it a minute?!?! Its coming from OUTER SPACE! I'm scared for the future! Great post. Love ya!
I TOTALLY AGREE!!! :) ungrateful, intitled brats!! hahha...i love the holidays for so many reasons, but the number one..people seem to be way nicer..
CAN'T wait to see twlight! already got my midnight showing ticket!
love ya steph!!
Its a fact......
so sad. On the newer version of Sabrina, Harrison Ford's character is on a jet going everywhere to save time and Sabrina asks him what he does with this saved time. He says he is saving it up and she says "No you're not." We do little with the time we "save."
Post a Comment