12 years ago
January 19, 2009
It happened...
So I've been hoping and praying for strength to get through all the services, massages and facials, without upchucking... and today it totally caught me off guard and I about fell over in my room while doing a massage. Luckily my client was very understanding... I started to get dizzy and kept trying to tell myself to keep it together.... but I still had a half hour to go.... ahhhh... and then those white fuzzy stars starting appearing in my vision and I knew I was done for. So luckily I had time to explain.. "i'm so sorry, I'm pregnant and I need to go throw up. But I'll be back, so just stay here." I grabbed my trashcan... got to the door... and there came up my not so lucky charms and strawberry I had for breakfast! mmm hmmm... just so delightful! Anyway, just felt like blogging my funnyish story today. Thanks for caring enough to read! :) Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Poor Steph. That was funny though. Is this the first time you've thrown up this pregnancy? That's pretty good. I've read that peppermint (basically candy canes) helps with the nauseua. It helps me with car sickness and I didn't think anything would work. Wish I would have known this when I was pregnant with Hayley. I threw up the entire prgnancy.
I am so sorry sister. That is no fun at all. How was the tip from the client!!! Just kidding!!! I really will all be worth it, It promise. Have a wonderful day. You are amazing. Love you
You poor thing! I love how you said "my not so lucky charms"
It is so not easy! I used to do the same thing when I was doing client's hair! Yeah for losing weight during pregnancy... I lost 20! I wish I could lose it now, without puking!
Don't let it bother you - I lost it pumping gas...right there next to my car!! Its not the easiest phase of pregnancy - but its also not permanent. :) You look great!!!
I'm so sorry. I remember those days all to well. Hang in there, it usually gets worse before it gets better!
Awwwww.....no fun...but sooooooooooo worth it!! =) My poor students just got used to me disappearing out the door with my trashcan!! ;-) lol Hang in there!!!
I am so sorry you upchucked your "not so lucky charms", but the dress and bump are pretty darn cute!
We definatley need to get together! I think Friday afternoons are best for Dany and I both... except this Friday we are going to the Temple with our boys... you guys should come! We are going to the 3:00 session!
I am a little confused by your comment?!
HAHAHAHA oh steph!! someday you will appreciate the upchucking!! hahah love you!
OH MY GOSH! I have no idea how that got there! I need to change my password or something! Thank you for telling me! I feel so stupid... so many people have probably seen that and it is so not my doing!
Post a Comment