January 23, 2009

Poor Cody

Poor Cody jammed his thumb real good playing basketball on Thursday night. He didn't even realize the inside of his hand looked like this until tonight (friday). He kept measuring the swollenness of his thumb by examining both in the thumbs up position and never opened his hand. So it was a little shocker to see it that bruised and swollen. Anyway, just wanted to share with you! Cody thinks no one cares, but I think otherwise! :)

3 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I care! You poor thing!

curtis and jacque dana said...

OUch, Code! I thought it was a big burn at first. glad its not, but being jammed hurts way bad too. hope you both are doing well besides the thumb and having to be sick while you're pregnant. Love you guys

Barbara said...

OUCH! That looks so painful! Way to do it for the team right?! Hope it gets better soon!