April 7, 2009

6 months!!

CRAZY!! I just can't even believe that I'm already 6 months! This is going by SOOO fast!! I feel so good now, and just love my little girl. I can feel her now which is so fun! Especially after having a nightmare of losing her... and when I woke up all I wanted was for her to move so i knew she was still alive, and sure enough she did for me! Thanks little one! Cause really she doesn't move a whole lot, I'll feel her about once a day (usually at the end of the day) for like a 10 minute span and that's pretty much it. So it was so nice to feel her when I woke up that morning. Cody and I put the crib up on Sunday, and I'm so excited to put all the bedding on it this weekend when my mom and grandma come to visit for girls week!!! Oh life is just so awesome! What a fun week I'm having! My cousins and I are getting together today, and going to Cody's volleyball game and then eating at CAFE RIO!! Heck yes!! and then to the Easter pageant! And Kali, Kenzi, Brooke, and Varci get to stay the night! YAY!! I just loving having family get togethers and sleepovers!! SO fun! And then Saturday night I'm getting together with my mom's side of the family cousins that live in the queencreekish area, and we are having a party with them when my mom, grandma, brothers and little nephew get here!! We are having our Easter get together at San Tan Flats! Yay, so no one has to cook and stress... we all just get to enjoy eachother! I'm WAY excited for that!! Oh just SOOO much fun! I can't put into words how excited I am! LOVE IT!! Oh and by the way, my pictures won't upload for some reason, is anyone else having problems with that. i don't know if it's blogger, or my pictures?

7 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

Coulson didn't move a lot either and he ended up being my most mellow baby. That could mean good things for you~~~ Time has really flown by and I'm glad that you're enjoying it! It's your last few months of peace and quiet for about um... ever. ;)

Holli said...

Hey there i love hearing about how your doing im glad things are good :) and iv totally been having problems uploading my pic's so i dont know what that might mean but your not the only one.

Barbara said...

Wow! Time is flying! Enjoy these times! I know this sounds kinda crazy but sometimes I miss being pregnant and feeling the little one kick and punch! How fun! I am so so excited for you! Especially cause it's a little princess! Yeah for baby girls!

Exuberant said...

I am glad you were excited for us to come! That is always nice to know :) I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I haven't really had problems with downloading pics. sorry!

Lisa said...

Great to hear you are doing good. Enjoy your weekend with your family!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brit n' Ryan said...

So good to hear you're doing well and having lots of fun it sounds like too! I want to see some updated tummy pictures though! Hope you continue to feel well, she'll be here before you know it!