March 30, 2009

Update

So i've been a big slacker at updating lately! And there has been plenty that happened... like a couple weeks ago was the Aloha Festival where I got to see some cousins!!! Erica, Pawnee & Thomas and their family, Bryan & Jenny and their girls, and Kali & Taylor and their girls!! I was actually having to work that day, but luckily I got a couple hour break in the middle and I was able to go hang out! It was a hot day let me tell you!! Holy moly! I didn't last very long in my black clothes. But anyhow, it was a blast to see them!! And then Cody and I got to go to Ainsley's baby blessing yesterday, so we got to see Bry, Jenny, and the girls again! So fun! And a couple weeks ago I learned a new trick!! I CAN WAX NOSE HAIR!! Thanks to Miss Amy for teaching me! I was always afraid to do it! I don't know why... But so far my peeps I have practiced on say it doesn't even hurt really! Cody let me experiment on him and he NEVER lets me wax! I promised him a remote control car... haha.. but hey he did it! So that's fun for me! I got a new wax pot that can hold 2 different cans now YAY!! So I can have my regular cream wax in warming and my hard wax for the noses!! Otherwise I would have to trade them out when I wanted to use the other and it takes like 30 mins to warm, so it's just more efficient this way!! And the even better part is that I got my warmer on SALE!! $20 off! So it was a steal of a deal for me!! Anyway... Well I can't believe that I am more than half there already!! Time is escaping me!! I'm way enjoying this pregnancy! This little girl isn't very active, but I do feel her randomly here and there! It's so fun! Well I think that is all my updates for now. Still REALLY excited for a little girl!! I tried to put pictures up but they are working! So i'll try again later!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

nose hairs, that is just wrong!!!! I can't believe that Cody let you do that, how funny. You are great, and you look adorable, see you tonight at the game I hope!!!

Kristina Rich said...

oooooooohhh teach me how to do nose hairs. Judd could definitely use a treatment like that. However we would have to knock him unconsious first. 1 time he let me wax his back, I still don't think he's recovered from that traumatizing experience yet!