June 14, 2009

6 more weeks

Well I just can't believe it! 6 more weeks and I'm still feeling great! How awesome is that. I am so grateful for this time. It has been such an amazing experience. I thought I had a pretty good idea of what it would be like, but really I just don't think I could put it into words what it's like. To feel her and watch her be so active... aww... it truly is miraculous. Nothing like it. Well just thought I would put up some more pictures. Just took this today.



12 comments:

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

You look so cute!! I'm so excited for you!!

Barbara said...

You seriously are so gorgeous! And your belly is just so darn cute! :) You are so so close! Yay...closer to meeting your little princess. Love the room by the way.

Barbara said...

Oh and no worries...I am totally working on my crazy 8's. :)

Wendi said...

You are beautiful...

Veronica said...

You are so beautiful and I am so happy for you guys! Miss you!

Mellanie said...

Oh Steph, I can't believe you only have three weeks left well I actually can't believe you're Preggers( I still see yu as Shell's little sister)...you look amazing! Enjoy you little Angel!!

Hoenes Family said...

You are adorable. Wish I made a cute pregnant person like you!

Kristina Rich said...

That's a huge belly ;) J/K You are beautiful. I certainly didn't look as cute with my first. You still have your glow

Sunderhaus Family said...

You look great Steph. We look forward to meeting her.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You are so cute pregnant!!! No fair. ;)
Hey I got your message yesterday--I am actually in Texas visiting my family until the 30th, so won't be there for your shower. :( Amber should be in town though. I don't know her address off the top of my head but I'll find it and get it to ya!

Tara said...

You look you are doing dang awesome!

Oh my gosh it't THE best. Right now I am in Idaho kissing on my sister's week old baby girl. You will be in heaven. SOooo happy for you.

Well I sure miss all you girls at Avante!

P.S. You will be so glad to have a blog with a baby, we are making our blogs into books sometime this trip. ;)

Tiffanie White said...

Hey girlie.

You look AWESOME!! Okay, so my best friends baby shower is in Phoenix on the 27th also but not until the later afternoon, I think 2ish so let me know more details and I want to try to come if I can. I might not be able to stay for long but let me know what time it starts. Hilarie is going to be in town too and so we could come together :)

I'm just a tiny bit jealous that you're so far ahead of me... Well, I only have 3 months to go, but I NEED every last day of that, so I think I'll be okay til the end :)