June 24, 2009

Happy Days!

Thank you so much to Mamma Wendi and Momma Marylin for throwing me this wonderful shower!! These are two amazing woman! Always willing to serve and help out at the drop of a hat! I feel so blessed to have them in my life! Momma Wendi, Thank you so much for ALL that you do for me on a daily basis. And taking me into your family with open and welcome arms. It really is your fault that Cody and I ended up together! And I am so grateful for that! Thank you!
The shower was such a blast! I got so many great gifts and just got to enjoy everyones company. Thank you SOO much to everyone who came! It really means a lot to me and I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to celebrate with me!
This picture is of (from L to R) Jules, me, and Jess that are all pregnant together! and then adorable little Anthony in the background! Jules is 5 almost 6 months along, and I'm glad she finally got a little tummy for our picture... haha... and Jess is due in a couple weeks but has already started progressing so it could be sooner! It's so fun to have all these pregnant woman in my family (there will be 5 new on my mom's side, and 6 on my dad's side all in this year!!). All these cousins that will be close in age to play with! YAY!!

And as for the Dr.'s visit yesterday, it was technically the end of my 2 weeks and starting up my weekly visits, but Dr. McNeal won't be there next week so I still do wait 2 more weeks before i go every week. But another big step! Baby still sounds great, and moving very well. Still measuring to be an average size baby (around 7 lbs) thank goodness! Had my strep B or whatever test done... and I guess the cervix is going to be checked every time now, so yeah. No progression yet... which I am COMPLETELY fine with. I still need 5 more weeks for my sanity! and another thing that I found out yesterday is that if she doesn't come by the 27th on her own we are going in at 5 am to be induced! Crazy! I'm really hoping she comes on her own, but at least know I won't be going past my due date... since my momma gets to come stay with me for a WHOLE MONTH and play! I want her to be able to enjoy the baby actually here.
Well... that's all folks! Love you tons!

5 comments:

Sunderhaus Family said...

that so nice that your dr. is understanding like that. Mine thought he knew exactly what I should do and didn't care at all what I wanted or thought.

She is going to be so beautiful.
Congrats

Wendi said...

You are welcome. The countdown is going really fast (for me at least). Enjoy these last few moments with her inside. I love that feeling of movement inside, it was my favorite part.

Marilyn said...

Steph you are so nice to include me in your family. I truly love you guys. You know mamma Wendi is like my sister, only closer as I can tell her anything. That makes me feel even closer to her family. Thanks so much and I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful daughter!

curtis and jacque dana said...

Hey, it looks like you had a great time. we are so happy for you and cody! Sorry I couldn't be there, this living far from home stinks when we miss out on things like this. We love you and are so excited to have a new little niece!

Tara said...

It's so nice to know with modern day medicine we don't have to be overdue like 2 weeks or something freaky!

That is so great you get your momma for a whole month. You better take advantage of her...

Good luck with everything!