August 6, 2009

pictures

I thought I would at least put a couple more pictures of Lexee on here.

We haven't taken her swimming yet, but I just wanted to see what she looks like in her way cute swimsuit nammie got her!

She is such a little beauty!

This is her first Sunday, she was so good at church.

Daddy hates these big flowers and headbands, but too bad! Mommy likes 'em!
I love this picture of her I took on my phone. I wish it was brighter, but she just looks so gorgeous!
Well more pictures to come but I need a nap for now! Love you!

13 comments:

Aarean Jergensen said...

oh she is beautiful steph! Congrats

Tara said...

Way to go Mama! She is soo beautiful! Sounds like a wonderful baby, and you look great! Congrats!

Hoenes Family said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe you went to church already! You are a brave soul! You must be feeling pretty good to do that. I am glad! Can't wait to meet her!

Sunderhaus Family said...

She is quite a gorgeous little girl!
I can't believe she has already gone ot church!
She is quite the little beauty...and I am sure that dad will get used to the flowers! Chris is fond of the pigtails....Emma calls them Dada tails and its their tradition to have him kiss her Dada tails. :)


Rachel

DeBran said...

She's so lovely!

Holli said...

she is so cute how exciting!!

curtis and jacque dana said...

Its great to hear from you.She's great little baby girl.We can't wait to meet her in a few months. Love you guys!

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

she is so precious! congrats! i'm with you on the flower thing - quinn hates them, but i don't really care!

The Frost Family said...

Hey it's Melanie! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys and even more excited that your moving in, in a couple of weeks. I hope everything is going well with you and your new little one and I'll call you soon to start getting things together! Congrats again, she is beautiful!!

Mike and Meg said...

She is beautiful! I love the swimming suit!

AmberlyGreen said...

Congrats. She is beautiful.

Kassi said...

She is just too cute and you and Cody will be fabulous parents!

Grandma Donna said...

Hi Steph this is Brits mom Donna. I can't believe she is already 10 days old. I haven't check your blog in awhile because I was following my little Libby but I wanted to say how cute she is and I know you and Cody are as happy as Brit and Jason. Great to see all these little GIRLS. Give me the stats on this precious one. I always love your infectious smile and sweet spirit. I glad your epidural worked, you looked so happy at 10. You will be a great mommy. Love ya girl. Mama Roach