Poor Lexee had a big sneeze and I happened to have the camara close by already recording things and I caught this. My little happy girl even in all the sickness.
That is so sad, but so hillarious. I hate it when they don't feel good and there is really nothing magic to do. Sorry for her cold, give her a kiss from me. Dad and I are both sick right now, but just the aches. I wish I could come squeeze her but don't want to give this thing to her at all. Love you cute booger girl!!!
Too Cute!! It gave me a good laugh!! But sorry she is sick!!! I hope she feels better real soon!!!! She is so adorable!!! Wished I could hold her!!!!! What a sweet family!!!!!!! Have fun at the game today!!!! The sunderhaus family has such a special place in my heart!! Miss you all!!!!!!
5 comments:
That is so sad, but so hillarious. I hate it when they don't feel good and there is really nothing magic to do. Sorry for her cold, give her a kiss from me. Dad and I are both sick right now, but just the aches. I wish I could come squeeze her but don't want to give this thing to her at all. Love you cute booger girl!!!
oh dang! Poor girl. I remember when Gracie got her first cold and you feel helpless. All I can say is humidifier and snot bulb.
haha. i know she's sick but that was funny! you should send that in!
Too Cute!! It gave me a good laugh!! But sorry she is sick!!! I hope she feels better real soon!!!! She is so adorable!!! Wished I could hold her!!!!! What a sweet family!!!!!!! Have fun at the game today!!!! The sunderhaus family has such a special place in my heart!! Miss you all!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHA
Post a Comment