October 2, 2009

2 months old!!

She just keeps growing so fast!

She smiles so big! and she makes sounds when she does... I say it's her laugh, but some people might mock me. But she is getting so big. on 9/9/09 she weighed 11.11 lbs and was 22 1/2 inches long. Then just this past monday 9/28/09 she weighed 12.12 lbs and was 24 inches long.. which puts her in the 95%(tile) for height, and 90%(tile) for weight. Daddy is so excited! He's hoping for a tall girl to play volleyball. I hope she ends up liking the sport or we might have a sad daddy! But it is amazing all that she done already in 2 months. She's gone to movies, parties, lots of elevators, gone to school (thanks to miss Lyndsey for inviting us... Lexee got to be an example of reflexes at 2 months at the AT Still OT class), swimming, moved, been to the volleyball gym MANY times, resturants, roadtrip to Prescott and to Tuscan (twice), hotel, shopping plenty of times, baseball game, ummm... I know there are way more things, but that's what I can think of for now. Missy Lou smiles all the time, and stands up alot when you are holding her. She thinks she is so big already. She is the best baby!! I could not have asked for better. She only cries when she's hungry or hurting and sometimes tired. She sleeps so well, usually I get at least 6 hours in the night... some nights 8 or 9, and a couple that were 4 hours. But she is an awesome sleeper. And she can even sleep through all the gym crazyness. She's awesome! Well that's my little update for now. I really need to take pictures of my new place and post them... so hopefully those will be soon. I want to put up a few more pictures before I do. :)

Oh and funny story. SO we are at walmart doing some shopping, and I decided to change her diaper. So I plopped down in the middle of a vacant isle and started to change her. Well Lexee decided it would be funny to pee like a little boy and spray everywhere, all over her, all over mom and left a huge puddle in the isle. And then to top it all off, decided to poo a little too! I could not believe how much pee could come out of a little one, and how fountain like a little girl could be. It was amazing! I took a picture with the phone but it didn't do it justice. And so the next day, she decided to do the same thing to me, but all of our bed instead! Now that was super! My suggestion is for anyone with kids, get a mattress cover for your bed as well. She's not in it much, but when she is, she can sure make a mess! :) Gotta love her!

9 comments:

Bre said...

she is beautiful and I can't wait to see pics of your new place. I miss you and hope that you are doing well.

The Robisons said...

She is absolutely adorable and I love seeing all of the updates/pictures! Glad that things are going so well!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

So is so sweet! I love the outfits and bows!

Hoenes Family said...

Steph she is SO stinking adorable. I wouldn't be surprised if she did end up being a volleyball player with those stats! I hope we can catch up soon!

Sunderhaus Family said...

Hey 22 1/2 inches! That is how long Anna was at birth :)

Love it!
R

Kristina Rich said...

you said you wouldn't disappear when you moved!!! I feel like I havent' seen you forever! I want to come get my back rubbed!

curtis and jacque dana said...

She is adorable! what a happy baby!(: We loved the video of her and her snot bubble! HILARIOUS! Can't wait to meet her in a couple weeks. We love you guys

Janelle Nelson said...

I wanted to tell you Little Lexie is so Pretty!! :) You look like your enjoying Motherhood! Oh the perks of being Mom...Being Peed on! LOL

Brit n' Ryan said...

She is such a little beauty! Amazing how fast they grow.