October 22, 2009

The Best 4 Years

These past 4 years have been absolutely amazing. I actually should add the year and a half before that, cause dating days are REALLY great memories too... but these past 4 years of marriage have been so awesome (and the focus today)! Sometimes a little bit of a rollercoaster ride, but hey we LOVE rollercoasters. Cody is such a wonderful man. He has taken such good care of me and now Lexee. I love to watch him coach... he is such a wonderful coach. Such patience. Talks to them on the level they need. He always knows how to get through to them in the end. It truly is amazing to watch him. I love this man so much, I am so grateful to have him in my life and to be sealed to him in the temple for all eternity! He always keeps me on my toes and helps me use my brain (which I don't like sometimes, but then again I do need to exercise it, if anyone of you have talked to me lately you will agree). He can ALWAYS make me smile and laugh... no matter how mad I may be at him. He is very gifted. And he always knows when I need him most to be tender. Such a great protector of me physical and emotionally as well. Thank you so much sweetheart for the Best 4 years... and here's to many more! I love you

P.S. Thanks to all of you who wished us a happy anniversary! We love you!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats, it is such an accomplishment, especially these days! Love your wedding pics!

Wendi said...

Hard to believe it has been that long. Where would we be without our Stephanie!!! Glad you are in this family. We love both of you so much, can't wait to be in the Temple ALL TOGETHER!!! That will be soooooooo Great.

Marilyn said...

Happy late Anniversary! You two compliment each other really well.