So it begins! The first purchases of food for Lexee. It has been so nice the past 6 months, we have barely spent anything on Lexee. Free food since we are breast feeding, and we got pretty much everything we needed at the baby showers including enough wipes to get us through her first year...haha ... or at least close, and we have only bought about 4 boxes of diapers on our own. It's been marvelous. So thanks to everyone who made it so nice for us! You are all so wonderful! But now I guess it's our turn to feel the weight. Little Lexee did pretty good eating rice cereal and baby food for the first time. We have started with butternut squash and rice cereal which she seems to like for the most part. She still prefers the breast, and so do I. So much more convenient and easy and FREE!! But I started back to work 5 hours a week at Avante salon and spa, so I need her to be able to eat. So anyway...
These are the pictures for her first time eating mush
So my momma and Garrett got to come for a week and LUCKY us got to have Dally pooh stay for 3 WEEKS!! It was so awesome! We miss them all already!
And thanks to Sarah Darby for the idea of taking our little giraffe to see it's other family! There is a better picture that I need to get from Michelle where the giraffe's are much closer, but for now this is what we have.
Uncle Dally was being so kind to drop her off for us...
P.S. Notice the Giraffe's in the back ground SITTING!! I don't think I have ever seen giraffe's sit til that day!

7 comments:
I love that picture of you holding her up next to the giraffe! That is so cool! I need to go to the Phoenix zoo. We love zoo's!
yay for updates! that giraffe outfit is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe she's eating food already! have her poops gotten worse? i hear that's what happens with "real" food. good luck and miss you!
Oh my! I love those pictures of her eating! What a good little girl. Wow so you are super mom! How is it going back to work? I love the picture of Lexee and Daddy in his jacket. What a cutie. We need to see you guys again sometime soon, I want to hold Lexee, she is just getting so big so fast!
She's so cute! Love the giraffe picture!
Ps-Check out my blog on how to save $ on diapers. There are lots of deals out there. idahodealdivas dot blogspot dot com
Man how time flies. She was just born yesterday RIGHT!!! How fun to take her to the zoo in her giraffe outfit I had forgotten that you did that. Great memories.
The picture of Dallin(en? on?) and Lexee actually made me cry I was laughing so hard. Taking her in a giraffe outfit to the zoo is just too classic.
rice cereal looks like she has a mouthful of c-m, I would love to c-m in her mouth and watch it drip off her chin
Post a Comment