Wow I am not sure, more like you, but some like Cody, you are right, she is a really good mix. How did the pictures come out yesterday? Let me know when you want to do more. Love you,
That is a toughie, she definitely has your eyes from your baby picture! But a good mix sums her up pretty well. She's growing so fast! We miss you guys & love you!
She really is a good mix of those two pictures. I love all of her cute faces. The picture on you profile is really good of you and Cody. Did you just have those taken?
7 comments:
Stephy
Wow I am not sure, more like you, but some like Cody, you are right, she is a really good mix. How did the pictures come out yesterday? Let me know when you want to do more. Love you,
That is a toughie, she definitely has your eyes from your baby picture! But a good mix sums her up pretty well. She's growing so fast! We miss you guys & love you!
She has your eyes but I think she totally looks like the hubby! Which is funny cuz I think Libby totally looks like her daddy too.
Yes, good mix.
I think that she looks more like you, which is good because she is a girl! I have to say though, she has that little twinkle of Cody's
She really is a good mix of those two pictures. I love all of her cute faces. The picture on you profile is really good of you and Cody. Did you just have those taken?
Post a Comment