January 13, 2010

Christmas 2009

Lexee's Loot...
All her clothes
all the toys, books, and boots
This is my favorite sweater she got for Christmas... SOO darling! Thanks Grandma. Here she is so cute with Aunt Jacque.

So I guess I didn't many pictures on my camara, but there are the few I have. Lexee did open her own presents, it took about 30 mins to one... so good thing we had all day! haha ... At least I got her on the video camara opening. I know Grandma took some of her opening.. aww... what did I say... I got this off grandma's blog. Anna was helping Lexee play with her toy after she finally got it open! it was a sweet moment! i was so glad I caught it on film.
Lexee showing us her soft slippers

It was a great time up at the cabin (in Pinetop). I loved that we got to do some fun projects... make a beautiful big clock, material flowers for the babies, and the gingerbread houses. Cody and I were supposed to go snowboarding on Christmas day with some of the syblings, but I decided sadly the night before that I didn't want to drag Lexee up there to sit in the lodge most of the day (We were just going to switch off). And then Cody ended up staying back as well cause his knees were buggin him pretty bad. I was glad we got to stay together on Christmas. Sad as I was to not go, it was nice to be warm in the cabin. So we all (the kids) went sledding the next day to make up for it. Wendi and Herb got to have a few minutes peace. Poor Herb got deathly ill while we were up there, it was rather nerve racking... But luckily he pulled through. It was definitely a year of illness at Christmas. Our little family was the only ones not sick up there, but came home to a lovely cold. But I'm grateful to have been home to be sick. If you have to be sick, it's just better at home I think. So thanks to everyone for still being pleasant even though you were all not feeling your best. And thanks so much to the Petty's for letting us use your gorgeous cabin! It's such great memories up there!

5 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Oh how fun! What a spoiled little girl!! Ah, but that is all the fun of it right!? That is a bummer everyone was sick :( She sure is a cutie and you are such a good mommy.

curtis and jacque dana said...

Cute post Steph! We sure miss you guys and can't wait until the next visit! Hope you are feeling better. We love you

Wendi said...

great memories for sure. wow she got quite the loot!!! thanks for all of your help and support. Love you tons and tons

Sunderhaus Family said...

I love how happy Lexee is on your header shot! That is incredible! Congrats on having a gorgeous little girl, for the billionth time. Can I say how much it amuses me how perfect her eyebrows are? it SOOOOO figures. :)


Rachel

Kassi said...

Your baby is just the cutest and funniest thing ever! Oh and I went on google and typed in Eclipse or Twilight countdowns and found a site that had one. I did this right after New Moon came out so I'm sure they have even better ones out now!