April 23, 2010

A fun filled night

This picture turned out so cute!! We had an adventure tonight that ended well. Poor Burkie.. it was his first time having a babysitter that wasn't family... so he got himself pretty worked up and threw up all over is blankie and baby.... then again all over himself a little bit later... So we ended up washing every thing he came in and with... but he eventually calmed down and told.. ok I'm better now! haha... well I'm so glad burkie. And cute Emma just wanted to hold Lexee the whole time. Such a good helper!
We are going to miss them all so much when they move away in a month!! :( We love you Johnsons!

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Oh WOW! That would definitely be an adventure! I can't believe you all got the stomach flu during girls week! I am just glad you didn't get what we had, because that would have lasted MUCH longer then 24 hours! I am glad you all had so much fun. Sure do love you! P.S. Good job pulling all of those weeds! CRAZY!

curtis and jacque dana said...

That picture is adorable! I miss little Lexee and you guys too. Looking forward to seeing you on the 18th but wish we could spend more time with you there! We love you!(: