May 29, 2010

10 months old


Here's a couple more Shamu pictures!
Our beautiful little 10 month old keeps us smiling and laughing all the time. She now claps her hands ALL the time! She is so proud of herself. She is officially 20 pounds now. She is still getting into everything... if not even more things. She gets into cupboards and drawers, loves the refridgerator and freezer, doesn't really care for bath time... she is always trying to climb out. She is getting harder and harder to keep clean. She is getting better at eating. She will always want a nibble of my food... but continues to refuse baby food. This crazy girl is going to be very hard to ween from the breast. But we will keep practicing.
Anyhow... more to come on our trip soon!

4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

What a little sweety! Can't wait to see you guys!

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

Aw, what a cute little girl!! I would love to see her in action. Reading your post, I actually got really excited for Easton to reach that stage. They sound so cute and fun! I worry about weaning Easton too. He quit taking bottles a couple months ago. He's overly attached. Luckily, that hasn't caused too much of an issue with my social life, yet. I'm buying him a sippy cup this week, so hopefully he'll enjoy that. He's always reaching for our cups at dinner. At least I shouldn't have any going to sleep with bottle issues. :) (Trying to think on the bright side.)

Jamie said...

wow! she'll be 1 before ya know it!

Sunderhaus Family said...

Anna wasn't off until she was 13 months and seriously I missed it so much. There is something about being able to fix it no matter what that you will miss. I think it is crazy that Lexee has so much personality that she seems bigger than that whale!

R