
ooooooh... you are gonna be busted!! Daddy has redone this cording in the carpet quite few times now! You better leave it alone!

This is me catching her a few minutes later trying to go up the stairs again without me watching. That look makes me think she is saying.. "oh mom.. you can't get mad at me and you know it!"

Pushing the cord out again, but with her feet this time!

I just love this little girl...

The other thing she is into all the time now is the CD player. So opens and closes the tape player part, and open and closes the CD holder... she always seems to find that button! And even though she can't reach the Power button, if she just pushes the play button it turns right now! She has scared herself a few times (and me too) when all of the sudden music comes on FULL BLAST!!!! And that thing has some good surround sound! She crawls away real quick when that happens!

And I wish I got this face captured with her eyes open, but this smug face she makes cracks me up!!
3 comments:
That is hilarious! I love her face on that last one!
She is pretty dang cute! I LOVE that second expression.
What a little stinker. BTW I love that skirt. I just bought it for Hannah at target, but in a 24 month because she has way too many clothes right now.
Post a Comment