November 4, 2010

The HOUSE!

Before
half way
After
 I didn't get the before for this... so here's halfway
After (spa room)
Before


 Halfway
After


 Before (hall bath)
After



 Before (guest bedroom)
After

This is the after of the Master Bath... it was completely gutted down to the studs.

 It's a little squishy so it's the best i could do for the shower picture.
There will be more rooms (lexee's and the laundry) when I completely them more fully.
And here is Lexee enjoying the backyard!! She can't get enough of the outdoors!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Tephie~ You home is beautiful. I love that Lexee has a tree swing. It is so magical! We miss you all so much. Thank you for thinking of us. When I got your text, it made my heart so warm. I love you and your family and miss you like crazy!

Mike and Meg said...

Steph, Oh my heck you made it beautiful! I knew you would. You make everything so cute. We sure do miss you!

Nicole said...

You are so good at making your home nice and inviting. You can come help me ecorate my place when we buy one. Also your spa room is so inviting I need to make an appointment.

The Frost Family said...

Stephanie!! You did an amazing job! I wish i could do that,Re-do a place. So fun!

julietcs said...

Looks a lot of work has gone into your new home. It looks like a great home! You have a decorator's touch! Congratulations.

Ali said...

I finally got on and was so psyched to see how your home turned out, way to go, hard work payin off!! Enjoy your first Christmas there! Ellsworth ward misses you! xos