March 14, 2011

IT's FINALLY DONE!!!

Well except for a few last touch ups.... but it's 98% done!! I'm so proud of the turn out! We couldn't afford major changes... so it's just fixing up the existing....  So here are the BEFORE pictures.... well mostly before...
The toliet and the the junk wasn't normally in the shower.
The DURING pictures... my studly man hard at work
I should have got more during... oh well...
TA DA!!! ..... The AFTER pictures!!!
(the shower is hidden behind the drapes. I have scrubbed and cleaned that thing for I don't even know how many hours... days ... I'm actually still working on that. It's definitely clean... but not white enough for me... so we will see if I end up regrouting...)
my little helper...
She loves to play in this cupboard... I'll probably end up emptying it out so she can have a little hide out ... haha
She is so much fun!! Hopefully I'm going to keep this up and start updating. Cody has been on my case for months now! That's pretty sad!

9 comments:

Sunderhaus Family said...

are you freaking kidding me? I do not know what amazes me more -that job or the fact that you have tiem to blog about it. Congrats on that!!!! It looks amazing and is so much hard work. Props to Cody too.

Wendi said...

You really are good at the whole re-do thing. I am always blown away at the end result. You should really be proud of yourself. It looks wonderful.

Hoenes Family said...

I am so glad Cody has been on your case! I have been missing your updates! Actually I should get on Cody's case to figure out how to do the blogging! You guys did a great job! It looks fantastic!

curtis and jacque dana said...

That looks amazing you two! and Lexee is getting so big! I agree with Cody, it's about time you updated!(: We sure Love you guys

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

Great work!! It looks awesome Stephanie!

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

i'm so happy for an update, first of all. And the bathroom looks beautiful!! wow, you guys have worked so many long, hard hours on that place and it's really paid off. great job Steph! now... since you're not working on the bathroom anymore, more blogging pics of your family! = ) love ya!

Marilyn said...

Wow, that looks great! Yeah it is about time you updated the blog!!

The Durst Family said...

Hooray for updates! Is this the bathroom next to the massage room?

Ben and Krista said...

Wow! It looks great! You can tell you've put A LOT of time into the remodel.