I think it's funny how often people tell me I either look like Brooke Shields and Anne Hathaway... Personally I haven't really seen how I can look like them... as much as I'd love to... but I thought it would be fun just to put some pictures together and see what you all think?!?! ..
12 years ago



8 comments:
holy cow...i don't know...you look like both?!?! Maybe like a Brooke Hathaway. ha. :-)
Brooke Shields for sure!! I've always thought so!
Brooke Shields, most definitely. You are a beauty. Loved all of the updates!!!!
You look better than both
Wow!! You definitely look like Brooke Shields :)
LOVE all the new blog posts!!!! You are gorgeous(: We sure miss you guys, love you!
So Brooke Shields!!! Hot Mama!!!
Whoa! I think you look a lot like the both of them! Your smile is definitely Hathaway! Gorgeous girl!!!
Post a Comment