June 12, 2011

Irrigation

This was the first time we had irrigation at a good time of day and it was nice and warm. So we let Lexee have a little fun in the water. Cody used to come play in the irrigation here when he was little...
This is Cody (above) and Lexee (below).

It may not look like it without the picket fence, but that is the same backyard! :)
She really enjoyed her time out there. I didn't know if she would really go in it cause she is such a chicken with water. But anyway... here's the pictures and videos...




3 comments:

curtis and jacque dana said...

Ahh...we just love her! Look at her long skinny body(: When I saw the picture of Cody it totally brought back memories of playing behind that white picket fence! Such a cute post! Miss & love you guys!

The Durst Family said...

I miss your voice!

Marilyn said...

Pretty darn cute!