12 years ago
December 5, 2008
Can't sleep
So it's midnight now, and I still can't sleep. My body just aches. Sometimes it's lame being in such an awesome profession.... I don't get to partake in any of it. I just give and give and give and never get it in return... Well except for those few wonderful moments Cody digs into my shoulders, but the moment is over too soon! And Cody also got me the marvolous i-joy chair that helps me get by. But it only gets my back! So my hips, arms, legs, head, and feet are in die-er need! Well I didn't have anything else to blog, so this is what you get! Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know how you feel. I never get my hair done. I'm sorry you're sore!! You should go and get a massage from a professional though. Cody doesn't count. Men's attention spans are far too short.
Oh Stephy, I'm sorry! I am coming to find that being a woman is a hard job. We are the givers, and not very often the recievers. Thank heavens for those few seconds that our hubbies will rub our feet! You need to have Bryan work on you. It's not a massage, but you feel great afterwards! Love you,
Jenny
Hey you, I will come to your house and put you on your table and do the best that I can. I can come over tonight as soon as the ward party is over. Would that help at all. It should be about 8:30 so I'll call and let you know when I am on my way. Love you
Me
Post a Comment