12 years ago
December 5, 2008
Great day!
It was such an awesome day yesterday... It started off with a lovely drive just me and my best friend.. He had a boy's club volleyball tournament down in Tuscan, and my cousins live down there so I get to go visit for a little bit. So I dropped him off at the school and made my way to Kali and Taylor's house. Lucky me... Polly was visiting as well with her little girl Kayleigh, I was way excited to see her, it's been like 2 years! So, we went to take Kenzi to see Santa at the Country Club, but boy oh boy was there a line.. A 2 HOUR wait... so we took her to jump on the Jumpin Jolly, ride the pony named Princess, and ride the train. She was lovin it. Little Brooke was so good, just rode in the stroller the whole time. She is 2 months old now. So darlin. So we just waved to Santa instead and then went back to the house. By then it was time for goodbyes, and I headed back to watch Jordan (my little brother-in-law) play for the last time in Club. I usually have to work Saturdays, so it was so nice to have it off! Jordan's team ended up in 1st, Cody's on the other hand didn't have such a great outcome... But he wasn't too phased by it. So the ride home was also awesome, tuckered out Cody slept in the back while Wendi (my Mother-in-law) drove and helped my write my lesson for today. It was a nice ride home and went by so fast. So nice! And that was the end of my wonderful Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Saturday was a wonderful day!!! In oh so many ways, but it was really fun to have you there to watch Jordan. We will miss you on the
20th but totally understand the working thing. I am so glad that Cody is feeling better and that life is good. Make every single day the best, you always do. I love you, I hope that you know that. I need to tell you more often, I think that is going to be one of my new years resolutions, to tell people that more often. Be happy sweet girl. Have a great day.
I am glad you had so much fun! It was so fun to see you! Thanks for the eye brow wax. I was in a serious need.
Post a Comment