
I know he is not my kid, but I'm very attached to my little Dursts kids. This is little Max. He has been in the hospital for a few days now. The first day wasn't a good one... it was a little scary.

But Max did so much better the second day, He was playing with his toys and learning how to get along with the cords he was hooked to and the mit on his hand that just wasn't helpful. He looked so cute in his gown.

I wish I had a picture of when they met me at the door. They were going for a walk in the halls and they had little plastic wagons for the kids to ride in. He was just chillin like nothing was wrong. He was so cute playin with his dr. toys mom had gotten him. The top picture is my favorite!!

And today he gets to come back home. We are so excited. He had been running 105 degree temp and having trouble catching his breath. They took an xray of his lungs and had to wait to hear from the doctor. They kept him to watch him cause other things were happening. But now we know it's pneumonia and he's good to come home!! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment