Well I'm 14 weeks (and 5 days) now! So fun!! I thought I'd give you a fun background this time! Sweet Kristina Rich invited me to go to the zoo for a couple hours! It was so much fun!! I LOVE the zoo! It definitely smelt a little stronger this time! ahaha... but I still LOVED it! Thanks again Kristina! Cody and I got to go to our 2nd appt today and hear the baby's heartbeat for the 1st time! It was awesome! It's a healthy heartbeat, and my uterus is up to my bellybutton now! So it's growin' good! Also I FINALLY found out my blood type today... I'm O+ ... I'm just excited to finally know what blood type I am. YAY
12 years ago

11 comments:
oh my my my you look just great! I especially love the chimps/monkeys/whatever those things are in the background! haha :-)
You look adorable in that red dress. I love your little tummy!!! Better beware and pray your baby does not look like those crazy orangatangs in the background, although it will behave just like them with Cody for a dad!!!! JK!!!
Love you tons, and I am so glad you finally go to hear the heartbeat. That is so cool. Smile!:)
I was thinking the same thing as your friend Aarean about the monkeys. Haha. You look great!
You are just adorable! The end.
I am so excited to find out what you are having! We need to get together like now!
Cute little tummy! I couldn't wait til I started showing, and now I just want to stop growing! You look great!
Okay Stephanie, I must be out of the loop or in my own world. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY??? I am so excited for you. Congratulations you look adorable. I was excited to see your blog on Wendi's. My blog is larsonfamily-lisa.blogspot
Congrats on the baby!! You look so cute!
Congratulations! Like everyone else said, you look great! How exciting!!! :) I can't believe how grown up we all are now.
Steph, jess is having a boy and I am not sure what Jen is having. You need to tell me what your having when you know.
Post a Comment