What a blast this weekend was. Friday Cody and I got to go to the Suns game... Thanks Herb/Dad for giving us the tickets. We got to sit in the handycap section which was nice cause they are paded regular folding chairs that i could move back or to the side or whatever. No trying to get by people (not even each other cause we both had space on each side of us). No one was allowed to sit in the first row for some reason, so we got to put our feet up, no one is behind us cause it's where the wheelchairs would go. And the concession stand and bathrooms were very close. It was so nice! And the Suns got to 140 points for the 3rd game in a row!! They were awesome! It was my first time seeing Shaq in real life, and even from where I was he still looked massive. haha... anyway, live games are just so much fun! I love it!
And then... on Saturday night I had a way fun night with some girls in my ward, we went to Red Robin where I had a VERY delicious BLTA sandwich! It was SO scumptious! and drank strawberry freckled lemonade, which I learned you get your drink to go if you want (get your money's worth). So I did... but of course I'm a bit of a re-re and seem to forget my to-go stuff often... and I left without my drink. such a bummer. After dinner we went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic which I thought was such a fun movie!
And TODAY!! My sister is going to be giving birth to my first niece (if the labor doesn't take forever)! She is going into the hospital right now (2:00p.m. pacific time)!! I'm so sad I don't get to be there for all the excitment, but I do want to see my brother too, and he gets home March 6th!! So i'll be going for that and i'll see the baby then. So much excitment going on. I love it! So that's my fun weekend! Thanks for caring! :)
12 years ago

1 comment:
Hi Steph! It's so fun to read your posts. You sounds great and look great! Congratualtions on your baby!! So exciting! Keep posting! It's so fun to stay in touch!
Post a Comment