February 23, 2009

She's Here

My Gorgeous niece is finally here!! Natalie Rachelle Nelson came into this world at 10:16 p.m. weighing 7 lbs. 14 oz and 20 inches long. She has lots of blonde hair as you can see. She is such as doll. Both mommy and baby are healthy and happy. I can't wait to see her next week!!



5 comments:

Wendi said...

congratulations auntie Nie Nie she is beautiful.

aL said...

she's beautiful steph. :) congrats auntie.

curtis and jacque dana said...

Congrats Auntie! that so fun! I love it how everyone's families are growing(: Love you

Our Family said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that you post so I can know what is going on in Shell Bells life! I can't wait to meet little Natalie! I bet that Trevor is going to be the best big brother ever!!!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Oh congrats! So happy and excited for Rachelle! She is beautiful...all that blonde hair is to die for.