May 8, 2009

i forgot...

So I was SoOo excited to blog about my news, but totally blanked when I wrote last... So it's been a week ago now that Cody finally felt our little girl move for the first time!!! It was on April 30th at 10:00 pm! :) haha... I felt bad cause I had gotten his hopes up several times, but this time I knew he would cause i actually could feel her from the outside. I used to just hope he would press hard enough, and she'd kick hard enough, but anyway... now he has FINALLY felt. Thanks little one for kicking hard enough. And now its so great cause i can WATCH her kick. My tummy kind of looks like jello jiggling when she moves all around. It's such a blast. And I was really tired that night I blogged last so it was kind of a lame entry. So just to update you on the volleyball situation, this next week is state playoffs. There will be a game on Monday night at 6:30, Wednesday at 6:30, Friday at 7:30 and the State Finals will be at 3:00 on Saturday! It's going to be a stressful and emotional week, so I'll update you when i can! Thanks for caring! Love you all!

4 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

That is so wonderful. I loved feeling the baby kick me, but it's so great when other people can feel too. Time is flying by and it wont be long now.

Wendi said...

One of my favorite things of pregnancy, that baby kicking, of course til the end when you just want to sleep, and breath again then you want them to just come out. For now enjoy every kick, I love that you are enjoying it so much. It's the best. love you.

Hoenes Family said...

That is so fun when that happens! Tell Cody we wish his team luck! When finals are over, you guys can take a break and come visit us right?!!! I have a gift for you, when is your baby shower?

Jamie said...

that's always so fun!