May 14, 2009

Isn't she beautiful!!




I have been taking care of this beautiful lil' kitty and her three other syblings this past week, and it's taken all week for me to finally be able to catch one of them. Momma cat is VERY protective, but has let me get closer and closer each day. She is a stray cat that I guess gave birth to these 4 little kitty's behind my in-laws shed in their backyard. And I never knew about them til this past Sunday. Which i'm glad for cause that would have taken a lot more patience waiting for them to get big enough that momma wouldn't reject them if I touched them. They look like they are about 4 weeks to 6 weeks old. So anyway.. I would bring them food and sit out there for about an hour plus just to get them used to me. And finally today I got to hold this beautiful white kitty and I took her to work with me (which I still feel kind of bad for taking her away from her momma) but I couldn't put her back afraid I wouldn't get to hold her again. Well the girl at work begged for me to give her the kitty. So I finally caved after contemplating all day at work. It was SOOO hard. I was not ready to let her go. :( But at least I know she is in a good home. And I got to spend a couple hours with her. Well anyway... I just wanted to show you her!

4 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

She is so cute. I am glad you found her a good home.

The Robisons said...

HELLO!!! Loooonnnggg time! So I wisht that:
A. I lived there...
B. That I had your skills so I could give YOU a massage when you are ready to get the baby OUT!

I am so excited for you!!! A little girl...SWEET! I hope that everything else is going well!
Kira (Jesse's Sister)

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

Hey Kira!! Hopefully you read these comments again...
a. Me too...
b. that would be awesome! :) ...
and
c.You should invite me to your blog!! my email is babiebear2@msn.com! I want to see what you are up to!

Wendi said...

Look what a good mama you are going to be. I hope you can find homes for all of the others too. That would be great!!! Love you tons