May 22, 2009

Where did it go?

Well at the beginning I thought I had this endless inny of a bellybutton and maybe it wouldn't do that torpedo sticking out thing... Well here I am only at 7 months, and it's gotten to the flat stage with a little lip that sticks out. haha.. Well we had another Dr.s appt on Tuesday, and everything is still measuring great, dr. says I'm on track for having an average 7 pounder!! (YAY! I'm really hoping for that) Heartbeat is still strong and we are going for another ultrasound on the 8th of June, just to check on size and all that. I'm excited cause I didn't think we were going to get anymore pictures of her in there. So fun to have more updated ones to show you! AND only 2 more days and then Cody and I are headed for California!!! I'M SOOOO EXCITED!! I should have plenty of pictures to post when I get back! YAY for vacation!!

4 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

i can TOTALLY relate the the never-ending-inny thing...i have a super deep one too, so i was surprised when it flipped too! and no, we just got back home a couple days ago. so sad that our vacations didn't overlap! have fun!

Scott and Michelle said...

Too bad. Let me tell you that it would be nice to keep your inny, because once it goes out it will never be the same. Oh and wait till you have your second, your belly button will pop right out from very early on. I know its kinda of gross but there is nothing you can do about it. And all of the maternity shirts don't hide it, so you are kinda stuck. I guess I have just gotten over it. The sacrifices we make with our bodies to have children :)

Jenny said...

Oh the joys of pregnancy! Your body changes more than you can imagine. The end result is so worth it though! Have fun in California!!!

Brit n' Ryan said...

That happened to me, and it will happen sooner with your next pregnancy! I HATED it! My solution was putting a piece of tape or a bandaid over to hide it. silly I know, but I seriously couldn't stand it on me :) You look beautiful, you have the pregnant glow that I never get!