SHE ROLLED OVER TODAY!!! YAY for Lexee!! But seriously she rolled over at one of thee most inconvenient time. She had just pooped all up her back in this way cute outfit that I had put her in about 10 minutes before...
She looked so darling I wanted to take her out to show her off... But she had other plans. So she pooped out and I only noticed cause I was putting her in her jumperoo so I could make some food (I was SOOO hungry) ... and I pulled my arm out from behind her and smelled that fresh poop smell, looked down and VOILA... some pretty golden poo was smeared across my purple sleeve. BUST!! So I hurry and get her out of the jumperoo so I don't have to clean that too... I lay her on her tummy so I can go rinse of my sleeve first, and when i am gathering the stuff to clean her up... THERE SHE GOES!! Rollin over to squish that poop right up her back some more! (Lucky Daddy happened to be on speaker phone, so he didn't get to see it, but i did get to share my excitement with him!) so I scream for joy, and flip her back onto her tummy so that I could finish getting the stuff, and she flipped right back over!! Holy Smokes!! So I hurry and strip her down and get her all cleaned up so I could try to get it on tape this time, but again she had other plans. She decided she was starving right that instant! So I got her calmed down, and I was thinking, oh good she will be feed and happy so we can try again! Oh no, not happy, it was time for a nap! So lately she has been pullin this little thing where AS SOON AS she hits anything that isn't your arms, she wakes up and cries. NO MATTER how dead asleep she is... and AS SOON AS you pick her back up straight back to sleep!! HOW DOES SHE KNOW!?!?! Sheesh, so I had to fake her out, which brings us to this next picture...
I picked her back up and got her all comfy in this King size blanket, and fake her out that I was still holding her! :) I thought I was pretty smart. And I was STARVING by this time, so I was so excited she stayed asleep this time. And here we are now still with no video to share. She has only rolled over one other time since then. Man... I wonder if she is always going to be this way!?! so instead of a video, you got a before and after picture instead! :) And other than that news, she also found her feet today, it was so cute, She had her shoes on, and just was staring at them, and it looked like she was trying to get them off with the opposite foot... you know like you do when you don't want to bend over to take of your shoes, you just step out of them... well that's what it looked like she was trying to do! It was pretty entertaining to watch!
I also need to share about our day at the doctors for Lexee's 4 month check up... What a day that was! So first off it's an 8:30 appt. and Lexee doesn't really get up before 10 most days, so she was a little irritable, but we get called back, get her clothes off to be weighed, and as you mother's know they have you take off the baby's diaper to get a proper reading, so I was going to put her diaper on when we got back to the room cause she hasn't had any mishaps for a long time now, and we get back to the room, the nurse leaves us, and I'm going to put her diaper back on and a flood of pee just starts coming! Oh sweet! So I go to at least rinse her off in the sink, and poor girl the water would not come out anything but ice cold, so I rinsed her off, and then realized I have no towel!! Dummy... So I grab some of those hard paper towels to at least soak up the water, and I look out the door for the nurse to have her bring so antibacterial stuff, and we get her all cleaned up and ready for the dr. So Dr. Wendy Lorenzen (fabulous lady by the way) comes in and checks her out, and is out the door again to find the nurse to bring in those fabulous vaccines! Blah... Lexee had the oral one first. We get about 3 drips in and she starts gagging. So I quickly grab her spit rag and just in time to at least save her outfit! I wish I had taken a picture of that, but it really wasn't a good moment. She filled the spit rag and overflowed it to the floor just like she did a couple posts ago. I really don't get how that much stuff can be stored in one little being. But she flooded the floor as well. The nurse was just kind of in shock, but we got that messed cleaned and continued with the vaccines. Lexee REALLY disliked the oral one, which just made her upset for the rest of it. But I was glad the shots were quick. I can't look at that part. I just look at her poor face and just cuddle her upper body while she gets those dumb shots! :( I held it together this time much better, I think mostly cause I didn't watch it. I hate that pain cry. It breaks my heart every time. But she was a trooper the rest of the day. Sweet girl. She really seems to be a tough little cookie.
4 month Stats
27 1/4 inches long
15.15 lbs
41.6 cm
she is growin like a weed, she has exceeded the growth chart and is over 100% in the height department (which I don't understand how that works), 90% in the weight, and 50% for head circumference.
She loves her catapillar toys, and hates her binki... She loves to try to talk now, laughs, and still smiles all the time. Such a wonderful and beautiful little girl and I have spoiled her pretty good with loves and kisses!

3 comments:
Stop growing little girl, just stop it!!! Don't blink mom... She is so adorable and I loved how her and Anna were so sweet with each other today. Thanks for dinner, you are so great to do that for me. Kiss to that sweet baby and the rest of you. Love you
Wow! She's 4 months already!! I've been bouncing over from Felicia's blog during the exciting time of waiting for her to be born... thought I'd pop over again to catch up, and can't believe she's 4 months old already!! Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl and lovely family to share her with. :)
Yeah for Lexee rolling over. Looks like you have had lots of fun with the poop and throw up. What we do for our little ones. haha! Hope you had a great Christmas. Looks like you had good times with family. I loved the little girls matching outfits.
Post a Comment