12 years ago
June 5, 2010
OUR 1st Camping
I emphasize OUR because yes Lexee and I have already gone on a camping trip, but Cody wasn't able to join us. So this was our first family camping trip together. We went to Christopher Creek with both Durst families... and it was such a blast! There were just too many cute pictures to pick from!! So I'm glad I figured out this slide show! Let me know if you like it... or if it's better just to post the hundreds of pictures!
Above the picture with Indy... and below the picture without Indy! She is the best dog! And these pictures were some of the best moments while we were trying to take them. We had it on a timer across the creek... so Cody and Nick had 3 different camaras trying to time to go off all at the same time, and then trying to cross the creek without falling in! It was pretty hilarious! But I have to say they came out pretty darn good! Good work guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
LOVE the slideshow! Lexee is getting cuter by the minute! Glad you had a great time. We miss you and love you!
Post a Comment