July 24, 2009

Thursdays events

So, thanks to Cody's work, we got to go to the Diamond backs game on Thursday, and boy what a game. 3 homeruns for the dbacks and 1 for the Pirates. I've never seen so many homeruns in real life. And Chase field is so amazing! So beautiful. (I didn't really go for the game, I went to see the stadium itself, but it was nice to have a couple exciting innings). We sat right by the dbacks bullpen, that was pretty cool. And it was my first time sitting in the outfield seating, and we sat 3 rows from the wall, that was another cool thing. It was fun to see Mustache in person. He looks like Mario (from Mario Bros.) to me. That's my nickname for him. Anyway, here are some pictures from that night...

And this is just a lovely picture that I decided to add on here for some humor... we went swimming earlier that day before the game, (which I got FRIED! That's going to be fun during labor, being uncomfortable cause I'm sunburned along with everything else!) and I just thought I would be a memorable thing to have a swimsuit picture days before I give birth. Anyway here it is...

Sexy beast right there! LOL!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

So much fun. I have never gone to a game yet. Well actually I worked the concessions at one game so I lied!!! You look like you had a blast and way to go getting that swimsuit picture. A treasure for sure. Love you tons, see ya soon Talulla!!!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I got super sunburned the day I went into labor too! Funny how that works out! It s kind of uncomfortable, but at least you have a few days to hopefully heal!