So here I am at 3 months (when I first started showing and thought it was quite the bump)
And here I am at 9 months! (where I'm still taking my own pictures. That's why they are little off... )
And here I am at 9 months! (where I'm still taking my own pictures. That's why they are little off... )
6 comments:
How exciting for you!! I peek every so often to see how your doing! Cant wait to see the little princess!
Good Luck!
You look great and you are light years ahead of me when I was at that point... I wasn't dilated even 1cm when I went in!
You are such a beauty! I loved your cute modeling pics and your awesome dumpster find! Good for you! Can't wait to meet that little girl of yours!
You look so good, I cant believe that you only have 20 days left that is crazy. Good luck with everything and I cant wait to see pictures of her.
Yay! You are so so close! Can't wait to see pics and meet that baby girl! You look amazing!
Wow how time has flown by, well for me anyway. You look so great. I am really proud of how you are handling this pregnancy, it is so weird to see that baby countdown be just to 2 numbers, man it was just the other day i thought July will never come and here we are. Keep up that good work.
Post a Comment