July 30, 2009

I'll update soon...

As for now my sister has pictures on her blog... it's Shell-bell on my blog list of names or http://nelsonfamshowoff.blogspot.com/ and also Wendi's Happy Place on my blog list or http://wendishappyplace.blogspot.com/ will have pictures soon if it doesn't already. And I'll update soon. :) Thanks! Love you all!

4 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

Oh, Steph, she's BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for telling me where to find pictures - I seriously have been checking several times a day to see if you'd had a chance to post anything yet. Hope you're getting lots of rest and feeling well. And good pick on the name (: Congrats to your beautiful little family!

Mike and Meg said...

She looks so cute!! You look great in your pictures by the way!

Bre said...

Beautiful! Congratulations again!

The Vanny Bunch said...

Steph, She is beautiful! Congratulations. I am jealous, I don't get to see much pink around here. You look great, Let me know if you need anything.