
Our favorite helpers!! They were so great! We will never forget them! I'm so glad Kassi was there when we were, it was so awesome to have someone we know looking out for us! Thanks Kassi!!
I just loved these pictures in her crib.
lots of walks to help her stay a happy camper.
Mema and Grandpa brought us Sunday dinner. It was so great! THANK YOU Mema and Grandpa for all the help and visits. We love you! Grandpa came on Monday too, and walked Lexee around and around so I could sleep (which dumb me for some reason couldn't go to sleep, but at least I could rest). Lexee was so grumpy too on Monday, so Thanks Grandpa for putting up with it! We love you tons!
We would take her on wagon rides when she would fight the nap... and eventually we would win. Sometimes we would walk for an hour before she drifted. And that face is pretty much how it would stay until someone new talked to her and smiled, and then she would smile back! But of course I never was camara ready for those moments!
I couldn't pick my favorite picture of her. She pulls such funny faces
So many people have asked me "so what was it?" ... well the verdict is.... drum roll please...
A BAD VIRUS
haha... seriously that's all we get. Sorry for those of you how needed an answer, but I'm just glad she is going to be ok. :) love you all

7 comments:
I love the pictures! And I'm glad that me being there helped and made things a little easier for you! Your baby is a doll and I'm so glad she is feeling better and you guys are home!
YEAH WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME LEXEE WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN LOVE YA
I'm so glad you finally got to go home!(: The pictures will be fun to have when she's older and we tell her how scared we all were! Love you guys, hope Cody is feeling better too
Good job on the pictures, she will love that you have this for her later. I am so happy she is better and can be home on her own floor and play there. She was such a sweetie in the hospital. Get some rest and call if you need anything.
I am so glad that she is feeling better. Viruses can be so bad. It makes you look at people who say "it's just a virus" and go HEH!?!?
We were way worried. Chris said long prayers for like four days.
Love yas!
R
We are so glad that Lexee is doing much better... It is so tough having your little one sick. Happy to hear everyone at the Sunderhaus house is back on the mend. Love all the pictures. Kassi said all the people there loved her.
So glad she is finally home.
Post a Comment