
To my sweet little cousin. We love you Ty. Wish we could have met you while you were still here. But I guess you were too important to stay. We look forward to our meeting later! We Love You Forever.
This sweet boy passed away in sleep on March 10th. He was 4 months old.
6 comments:
Oh how sad!!! How did he pass away? Such a little cutie :) How old was he?
This is a sweet tribute Steph.
That is a very sweet tribute. I will keep your family in my prayers during this time.
What a sweet tribute to your little nephew. So sorry to hear about it.
my heart breaks for his parents. so sad to lose an innocent child. he must have been too pure to stay here in this evil world of corruption.
I don't know if I will sleep for a few days... just thinking about this scares me... give the parents a big hug and kiss and I hope they can find comfort in Heavenly father's Plan!
Post a Comment