Where's Lexee...
The first time I came and in the room, I panicked for a minute and seriously couldn't find her. Then she bumped her head, and came out from hiding.
Her other favorite spots are under the piano bench playing with the petals...
and at my feet begging me to pick her up! And how can I resist that sweet face?! It's so hard.
Some other fun pictures. I LOVE those monkey pjs!!! Definitely a favorite!! Sadly I love them so much I didn't change her out of them for 3 days. haha
P.S. Uncle Garrett... I don't know if you remembered that you left that peguin here... but I don't think you are getting it back. :) She really likes it!

4 comments:
She is such a cute little girl!
she is irresistable for sure. What a cutie pie. I love those jammies too we had better go find them in bigger sizes!!! hope your day went great. Love you tons
Stephanie, she is sooo cute! I love that black and white sweatshirt. She is so cute! We will have to get together this coming week and catch up. See ya tomorrow!
She is getting to be SO SO big!
Post a Comment