

hopefully he didn't mind us taken a picture of his bum... but it was so funny! Grandma 'B' pointed it out to me, and I just had to share it with you all!
the funeral/family reunion
I say funeral / family reunion cause that's basically what it is. My great grandpa past away a week before I got there. We knew it was coming soon, but I was hoping to have a picture of Lexee and him before he did. But I was so glad I got to go to the funeral. I was so excited to finally meet some of my little cousins that have been born in the last few years and see my Uncle David!! (We never get to see him) Along with some other great relatives I only get to see at reunions when I get a chance to go!! So funerals... yes they are sad, but I do love that I get to see everyone!
after a fabulous meal at one of my favorite restaurants.. Pat and Oscar's (thanks Grandma)tub time

Trever put on a wonderful puppet show for us... but his Lion roar was too intense for Lexee
Cousin fun
Before we said goodbye
we had to take some matching pictures!! :)
We had to wait til the last day when they didn't look so sick, and the pink eye was gone.
the Airport
My pictures at the airport on the way too california didn't turn out so well.. mostly blurry.. but I definitely got some good ones for the way home! She was such a good baby on the plane. Did perfectly fine during take off and landing. And in between ate and took a nap. The voice that tells you to buckle your seat belts for landing woke her back up. We picked great days to travel. Hardly any lines at all and a non crowded plane. The way home we got a whole row to ourselves!! That was awesome!!
Shell, Me, and all the kids were sick almost the entire time. We were so glad we got all the big things... like the zoo, funeral, and party... were all in the first fews days I was there. The rest of the time, just stayed at shells, did some projects, tired to relax as much as possible and get better. All in all it was an GREAT trip! Thanks Shell for everything! And the rest of the family for coming to visit the sick house! Love you all!!

6 comments:
OH so fun!!!! Looks like Lexee and Natalie are going to be BFF's. What cute cute girls you guys have.
Looks like fun. So sorry you are sick. We love Pat and Oscars too!
Oh my gosh, what cute little girl cousins!! That bathroom picture is so cute!!! Oh, I just LOVE babies!
IT WAS A PARTY! YOU DID A MUCH BETTER POST THAN I SEE WHY IT TOOK SO LONG LOVE YA
Good job on the pictures. I need to do more collages. Thankfully you were able to have a little bit of fun. I hope you are feeling better. Love you tons
That is insane, all those scrapbooked/collage pages! This blog is so intense. It looks like you had a great time and the elephant faces are hilarious.
R
Post a Comment